Tuesday, May 9, 2017

WHAT IF...we could all be HEALTHY?


What would that look like?
For me, that would mean being slender yet strong and flexible.
What would that feel like?
Joy. Loving what I do. Eagerly looking forward to my next project.
What would I eat?
Food fresh from the garden or from a fruit tree or a berry bush.
What would I hear?
Birds singing. The sounds of nature. A creek running by. Or just soothing quiet.
What smells would I enjoy?
Fresh baked bread. Flowers. Strawberries. Oranges. Cinnamon or vanilla from cookies baking.


From my answers, it's quite clear food and nature are very important to me, as they have been since I was a child. Perhaps that is also why I want to grow my own food and have enough property that I am surrounded by nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment